Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Nerf Party Birthday Invitations

about identity. Project Assistant staff in Space Photographic




Good'm Rafa and this is a personal project I did in the Auxiliary Area in February, my initial idea was contrasted by a circular wall and split my insight into the memory of a place that I am very appreciated with the image sold by institutions place. During the construction process many things occurred that changed the final goal, turning in a work process itself.
I linked to my blog where you can watch a video and read a diary of the whole process.




The mural is located in the area who we want to see, and in the middle you will find a folder with a bunch of pages where I started writing a story and I hope the people will be encouraged and continue.

http://desentetados.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment